10 September 2022
Remains of a 3,700-year-old domed oven were found in the ancient city of Troy, located in the Tevfikiye district of Çanakkale...
A tiny 2,300-year-old votive vessel presented to the gods by the poor was found in the Ancient City of Troy
27 August 2022
A 3-centimeter in size tiny vessel made of clay was found in the ancient city of Troy located at Hisarlik...
8 August 2021
Heinrich Schliemann, a German businessman, excavated the ancient city of Troy in northwest Canakkale province 150 years ago. Archaeologists are...
7 April 2021
Epidemics have been one of the factors affecting the fate of wars throughout history. Epidemics have sometimes turned the fate...
- A basement discovered on the premises of the ruins of Hitoyoshi Castle in Japan could be a Jewish bathing facility!
- A 5,000-year-old large house has been discovered in China’s Yangshao Village
- A 1,300-year-old necklace is the ‘richest of its type ever uncovered in Britain’
- New Findings from 3,000-year-old Uluburun shipwreck: Uzbekistan Nomads Supplied a Third of the Bronze Used Across Ancient Mediterranean
- Metal signature of Roman 19th Legion identified at Teutoburg battle site that shook Rome in AD9