A stone bathtub, which is considered to be the first example of ‘water birth’, was found in Ani Ruins
7 September 2022
A stone tub was found in the large bath, whose birth was mentioned in a work by the Turkish scholar...
16 February 2022
An olive workshop dating back to the 6th century was unearthed in the ancient city of Dara, one of the...
11 January 2022
An ampulla was found for the first time in the ancient city of Dara, located in the province of Mardin...
- DNA from human remains found in medieval well shines new light into a significant historical crime and into Ashkenazi Jewish history
- Archaeologists uncovered a second mosaic in Rutland Roman villa in England
- Spectacular gold find from early medieval tombs in Basel
- Khirbet Midras pyramid and Archaeological Site in Israel
- Archeologists Unearth Spectator snacks from the Roman Period in Colosseum