A stone bathtub, which is considered to be the first example of ‘water birth’, was found in Ani Ruins
7 September 2022
A stone tub was found in the large bath, whose birth was mentioned in a work by the Turkish scholar...
16 February 2022
An olive workshop dating back to the 6th century was unearthed in the ancient city of Dara, one of the...
11 January 2022
An ampulla was found for the first time in the ancient city of Dara, located in the province of Mardin...
- A new Indo-European Language discovered in the Hittite capital Hattusa
- Iron Age port discovered on Swedish island of Gotska Sandön
- World’s oldest wooden structure ‘476,000 years old’ discovered in Zambia
- Underwater Researchers Found Temples to Ancient Gods in Sunken City
- 1400-year-old gold foil figures found in pagan temple