16 February 2022
An olive workshop dating back to the 6th century was unearthed in the ancient city of Dara, one of the...
11 January 2022
An ampulla was found for the first time in the ancient city of Dara, located in the province of Mardin...
- Archaeologists unearth a portrait of a king carved into stone in a 4,300-year-old Chinese Pyramid
- An inscription with the name of the ancient city was found at the excavation site in Gordion, the capital of the Phrygians
- 7,800-year-old female figurine discovered in Ulucak Höyük in western Turkey
- The earliest known depiction of biblical heroines Jael and Deborah was discovered at a Jewish synagogue in Israel
- An extraordinary votive treasure was unearthed in the ancient Roman bath sanctuary of San Casciano Dei Bagni in Italy