Extraordinary discovery for the Western Baltic Sea region: a 400-year-old shipwreck Found at Bottom of German River
3 August 2022
During a routine measurement at Trave, near Lübeck, in the northern part of Germany, Kiel-Holtenau Waterways and Shipping Authority (Wasserstraßen-...
19 February 2022
Archaeologists from Kiel University’s Institute for Ecosystem Research (CAU) and the German Archaeological Institute (DAI) studied the so-called “Pyramids of...
- Archeologists Unearth Spectator snacks from the Roman Period in Colosseum
- 3600-year-old lead weights were unearthed in the Kumluca Bronze Age Shipwreck, one of the oldest shipwrecks in the world
- Ancient Roman coin thought to be fake -certainly authentic and proves the existence of ‘forgotten’ leader Sponsian, study claims
- The New Study, Reveals Invisible Stews
- A Polish-Croatian team discovered Ancient Roman Temple under a Croatian 18th Century church