28 August 2022
During the most recent excavations at Sırçalıtepe Mound (Sırçalıtepe Höyük) in Türkiye’s central Niğde province, archaeologists discovered traces of a...
12 March 2021
Karadeniz Technical University Archeology Department academicians found that life in Trabzon started 13,000 years ago in the Koskarlı Cave. Koskarlı...
- New Findings from 3,000-year-old Uluburun shipwreck: Uzbekistan Nomads Supplied a Third of the Bronze Used Across Ancient Mediterranean
- Metal signature of Roman 19th Legion identified at Teutoburg battle site that shook Rome in AD9
- New Study reveals how England’s ‘White Queen’ worshipped a disembowelled saint at the Chapel of St Erasmus
- Huge funerary building and Fayoum portraits discovered in Egypt Fayoum
- Gold from the ancient cities of Troy, Poliochni, and Ur had the same Origin