6 December 2021
The remains of two unknown persons with golden tongues were found inside tombs, dating back to the Saite Dynasty (664...
18 September 2021
The 2,700-year-old “Ushabti” statuettes, discovered in archaeological digs in western Turkey and used in Egyptian burial ceremonies, are being shown...
- 5,000-Year-Old public eating space with food still inside discovered in ancient Lagash
- Archeologists discovered a treasure trove at the bottom of an ancient Roman bathhouse drain near Hadrian’s Wall
- Anglo-Saxon monasteries were more resilient to Viking attacks than thought
- Urartian King Argishti’s shield reveals the name of an unknown country
- Citizen scientists discover more than 1,000 new burial mounds in a Dutch archaeological project