A tiny 2,300-year-old votive vessel presented to the gods by the poor was found in the Ancient City of Troy
27 August 2022
A 3-centimeter in size tiny vessel made of clay was found in the ancient city of Troy located at Hisarlik...
8 August 2021
Heinrich Schliemann, a German businessman, excavated the ancient city of Troy in northwest Canakkale province 150 years ago. Archaeologists are...
- 3600-year-old lead weights were unearthed in the Kumluca Bronze Age Shipwreck, one of the oldest shipwrecks in the world
- Ancient Roman coin thought to be fake -certainly authentic and proves the existence of ‘forgotten’ leader Sponsian, study claims
- The New Study, Reveals Invisible Stews
- A Polish-Croatian team discovered Ancient Roman Temple under a Croatian 18th Century church
- 483 Celtic gold coins worth several million euros stolen from German museum