A spectacular rare ancient Roman bronze coin depicting the moon goddess was discovered off the coast of Israel
25 July 2022
A rare 1850-year-old exceptionally well-preserved bronze coin depicting the Roman moon goddess Luna has been found off the coast of...
29 April 2022
The Egyptian archaeological mission discovered a Roman-era pottery workshop at the site of Tibet Mutawah, west of Alexandria. The researchers...
28 August 2021
An Egyptian archeological team discovered the ruins of a Greco-Roman residential and commercial town in the north coast city of...
- Extraordinary discovery in France: An unlooted 1800-year-old Roman Sarcophagus discovered
- The 1000-year Curse of the Croatian King Zvonimir
- Archaeologists Discovered 1,500-Year-Old Maya Palace in Mexico
- Archaeologists find 2,000-year-old eyeshadow and blush in ancient Roman city of Aizanoi
- The oldest Celtic Dice ever discovered in Poland