Extraordinary discovery for the Western Baltic Sea region: a 400-year-old shipwreck Found at Bottom of German River
3 August 2022
During a routine measurement at Trave, near Lübeck, in the northern part of Germany, Kiel-Holtenau Waterways and Shipping Authority (Wasserstraßen-...
9 April 2022
A Bronze Age female figurine discovered in the Tollense River in northern Germany may have been a goddess, part of...
26 August 2021
According to a press release from the Petrozavodsk State University a unique tomb was discovered on the western shore of...
- Archeologists Unearth Spectator snacks from the Roman Period in Colosseum
- 3600-year-old lead weights were unearthed in the Kumluca Bronze Age Shipwreck, one of the oldest shipwrecks in the world
- Ancient Roman coin thought to be fake -certainly authentic and proves the existence of ‘forgotten’ leader Sponsian, study claims
- The New Study, Reveals Invisible Stews
- A Polish-Croatian team discovered Ancient Roman Temple under a Croatian 18th Century church