19 December 2021
Researchers have unearthed a mammoth “graveyard” filled with the bony remains of five individuals, including an infant, two juveniles, and...
21 June 2021
A 12,000-year-old woolly mammoth tusk was discovered beneath the street by crews rerouting a gas line in Corvallis, Oregon. “Whenever...
- 2,200-year-old Greek sling bullet may have been used against Jews
- A new study provides the earliest evidence of rice harvesting, dating to as early as 10,000 years ago
- A basement discovered on the premises of the ruins of Hitoyoshi Castle in Japan could be a Jewish bathing facility!
- A 5,000-year-old large house has been discovered in China’s Yangshao Village
- A 1,300-year-old necklace is the ‘richest of its type ever uncovered in Britain’