10 September 2022
Remains of a 3,700-year-old domed oven were found in the ancient city of Troy, located in the Tevfikiye district of Çanakkale...
A tiny 2,300-year-old votive vessel presented to the gods by the poor was found in the Ancient City of Troy
27 August 2022
A 3-centimeter in size tiny vessel made of clay was found in the ancient city of Troy located at Hisarlik...
- 5,000-Year-Old public eating space with food still inside discovered in ancient Lagash
- Archeologists discovered a treasure trove at the bottom of an ancient Roman bathhouse drain near Hadrian’s Wall
- Anglo-Saxon monasteries were more resilient to Viking attacks than thought
- Urartian King Argishti’s shield reveals the name of an unknown country
- Citizen scientists discover more than 1,000 new burial mounds in a Dutch archaeological project