18 October 2022
A terracotta whistle believed to be 2,000 years old from the Roman era and placed as a gift in a...
14 August 2021
Excavations continue in Assos Ancient City, a rich settlement of the period, which is located within the borders of Behramkale...
- New discoveries in Göbeklitepe and Karahantepe: A Human statue with a realistic facial expression found in Karahantepe
- Using 3D scanners, archaeologists have identified the person who carved Jelling Stone Runes
- Electoral inscriptions just discovered in Pompeii reveal clientelism in ancient Rome
- Evidence of the oldest hunter-gatherer basketry in southern Europe discovered in Spanish Cave
- The discovery of great importance for Urartian archeology in Çavuştepe castle: Discovered a horse skeleton with a bronze curb bit in its jaw