12 July 2023
Where and when the first humans appeared in North America is a contentious issue that many disagree on, and this...
21 June 2021
A 12,000-year-old woolly mammoth tusk was discovered beneath the street by crews rerouting a gas line in Corvallis, Oregon. “Whenever...
- New discoveries in Göbeklitepe and Karahantepe: A Human statue with a realistic facial expression found in Karahantepe
- Using 3D scanners, archaeologists have identified the person who carved Jelling Stone Runes
- Electoral inscriptions just discovered in Pompeii reveal clientelism in ancient Rome
- Evidence of the oldest hunter-gatherer basketry in southern Europe discovered in Spanish Cave
- The discovery of great importance for Urartian archeology in Çavuştepe castle: Discovered a horse skeleton with a bronze curb bit in its jaw