25 April 2022
A farmer in the city of Khan Yunis, in the southern Gaza Strip, found a rare 4,500-year-old stone sculpture while...
11 October 2021
Archaeologists say they’ve discovered the world’s largest known Byzantine-era winery in the city of Yavne, south of Tel Aviv. The...
- A unique bone Scythian scepter from the 5th century BC was discovered in Northeast Bulgaria
- New discoveries in Göbeklitepe and Karahantepe: A Human statue with a realistic facial expression found in Karahantepe
- Using 3D scanners, archaeologists have identified the person who carved Jelling Stone Runes
- Electoral inscriptions just discovered in Pompeii reveal clientelism in ancient Rome
- Evidence of the oldest hunter-gatherer basketry in southern Europe discovered in Spanish Cave