28 January 2022
Archaeologists discovered a 2,000-year-old passage that was 26 meters long and constructed in an “L” form in the theater part...
3 November 2021
Interesting finds unearthed during the excavations of the 2400-year-old Ancient City of Smyrna in the Aegean region of Turkey continue...
- 5,000-Year-Old public eating space with food still inside discovered in ancient Lagash
- Archeologists discovered a treasure trove at the bottom of an ancient Roman bathhouse drain near Hadrian’s Wall
- Anglo-Saxon monasteries were more resilient to Viking attacks than thought
- Urartian King Argishti’s shield reveals the name of an unknown country
- Citizen scientists discover more than 1,000 new burial mounds in a Dutch archaeological project