9 May 2022
The temple of Zeus in the ancient city of Euromos in southwestern Turkey regains its original splendor with the revitalization...
11 July 2021
Two 2,500-year-old marble statues and an inscription have been found during excavations at the ancient city of Euromos, in Turkey’s...
- Archaeologists may have discovered the site where Otto the Great, founder of the Holy Roman Empire, died
- Mysterious and Life-size camel carvings have been found in Saudi Arabian desert
- More than 100 bronze mirrors found at Sakurai Chausuyama burial mound in Japan
- Who will solve the puzzle of Bronze Age tin? Origin of tin ingots from Uluburun shipwreck disputed – the metal may have come from Cornwall
- Family Looking for Lost Gold Earring Finds Viking Age Artifacts in Their Garden on the Island Of Jomfruland