27 April 2021
The 2,700-year-old fragrance containers reflecting the ancient Egyptian culture are exhibited for the first time in the private treasure room...
11 February 2021
Izmir Archeology Museum started to exhibit the unseen artifacts in its warehouses last month in the project that started under...
- More than 100 bronze mirrors found at Sakurai Chausuyama burial mound in Japan
- Who will solve the puzzle of Bronze Age tin? Origin of tin ingots from Uluburun shipwreck disputed – the metal may have come from Cornwall
- Family Looking for Lost Gold Earring Finds Viking Age Artifacts in Their Garden on the Island Of Jomfruland
- A unique bone Scythian scepter from the 5th century BC was discovered in Northeast Bulgaria
- New discoveries in Göbeklitepe and Karahantepe: A Human statue with a realistic facial expression found in Karahantepe