12 April 2021
The similarities between Mayan civilization and Shu culture draw the attention of researchers. As it is known, the Sanxingdui ruins,...
9 April 2021
According to the announcement of the Sanxingdui Museum, archaeologists have begun to assemble and restore the No. 3 bronze sacred...
- A 1,300-year-old necklace is the ‘richest of its type ever uncovered in Britain’
- New Findings from 3,000-year-old Uluburun shipwreck: Uzbekistan Nomads Supplied a Third of the Bronze Used Across Ancient Mediterranean
- Metal signature of Roman 19th Legion identified at Teutoburg battle site that shook Rome in AD9
- New Study reveals how England’s ‘White Queen’ worshipped a disembowelled saint at the Chapel of St Erasmus
- Huge funerary building and Fayoum portraits discovered in Egypt Fayoum