8 July 2022
In the 2022 excavations of Tepebag Mound, located around Taşköprü, the center of Adana province in Turkey’s Mediterranean Region, a...
4 September 2021
The archaeological excavation of the ancient city of Kastabala in Osmaniye Province in southern Turkey continues. Kastabala-Hierapolis is one of...
- Using 3D scanners, archaeologists have identified the person who carved Jelling Stone Runes
- Electoral inscriptions just discovered in Pompeii reveal clientelism in ancient Rome
- Evidence of the oldest hunter-gatherer basketry in southern Europe discovered in Spanish Cave
- The discovery of great importance for Urartian archeology in Çavuştepe castle: Discovered a horse skeleton with a bronze curb bit in its jaw
- A courtesan ‘hetaira’ tomb was discovered in a burial cave during excavations in Via Hebron