6 December 2022
Museum of London Archaeology (MOLA) archaeologists have found a “once-in-a-lifetime” 1,300-year-old gold and gemstone necklace dating back to 630-670 AD...
22 February 2022
A team of archaeologists from the Museum of London Archaeology have announced the discovery well-preserved Roman mosaic that may have...
- A basement discovered on the premises of the ruins of Hitoyoshi Castle in Japan could be a Jewish bathing facility!
- A 5,000-year-old large house has been discovered in China’s Yangshao Village
- A 1,300-year-old necklace is the ‘richest of its type ever uncovered in Britain’
- New Findings from 3,000-year-old Uluburun shipwreck: Uzbekistan Nomads Supplied a Third of the Bronze Used Across Ancient Mediterranean
- Metal signature of Roman 19th Legion identified at Teutoburg battle site that shook Rome in AD9