26 May 2022
134 ancient settlements have been found during a survey of the region north of Hadrian’s Wall in the United Kingdom....
2 November 2021
Stunning new reconstructions have revealed how Scotland’s largest known Pictish fort may have looked over one thousand years ago. Three-dimensional...
- Archeologists discovered a treasure trove at the bottom of an ancient Roman bathhouse drain near Hadrian’s Wall
- Anglo-Saxon monasteries were more resilient to Viking attacks than thought
- Urartian King Argishti’s shield reveals the name of an unknown country
- Citizen scientists discover more than 1,000 new burial mounds in a Dutch archaeological project
- Dozens of unique bronze ornaments discovered in a drained peat bog in Poland