- A new study provides the earliest evidence of rice harvesting, dating to as early as 10,000 years ago
- A basement discovered on the premises of the ruins of Hitoyoshi Castle in Japan could be a Jewish bathing facility!
- A 5,000-year-old large house has been discovered in China’s Yangshao Village
- A 1,300-year-old necklace is the ‘richest of its type ever uncovered in Britain’
- New Findings from 3,000-year-old Uluburun shipwreck: Uzbekistan Nomads Supplied a Third of the Bronze Used Across Ancient Mediterranean