24 September 2023
Archaeologists discovered rare makeup products of 10 different colors and different sorts of hair accessories and jewelry during excavations at...
8 June 2021
The good news continues to come from the ancient city of Aizanoi, located in Çavdarhisar district, 50 km from Kütahya....
- New discoveries in Göbeklitepe and Karahantepe: A Human statue with a realistic facial expression found in Karahantepe
- Using 3D scanners, archaeologists have identified the person who carved Jelling Stone Runes
- Electoral inscriptions just discovered in Pompeii reveal clientelism in ancient Rome
- Evidence of the oldest hunter-gatherer basketry in southern Europe discovered in Spanish Cave
- The discovery of great importance for Urartian archeology in Çavuştepe castle: Discovered a horse skeleton with a bronze curb bit in its jaw