6 December 2021
The prehistoric footprints discovered by archaeologists caused confusion because scientists looked at them again to determine whether they were left...
11 October 2021
Six million-year-old fossilized footprints on the island show the human foot had begun to develop. The oldest known footprints of...
- New Findings from 3,000-year-old Uluburun shipwreck: Uzbekistan Nomads Supplied a Third of the Bronze Used Across Ancient Mediterranean
- Metal signature of Roman 19th Legion identified at Teutoburg battle site that shook Rome in AD9
- New Study reveals how England’s ‘White Queen’ worshipped a disembowelled saint at the Chapel of St Erasmus
- Huge funerary building and Fayoum portraits discovered in Egypt Fayoum
- Gold from the ancient cities of Troy, Poliochni, and Ur had the same Origin