6 September 2022
An 8,200-year-old temple structure was found during the 30th excavation season of the excavations at Çatalhöyük, one of the first...
12 April 2022
Remains of the wooden ladder were discovered for the first time in Çatalhöyük, one of the best-preserved Neolithic settlements in...
- Archeologists unearth largest rare wooden “Haniwa” Statue in Japan
- 2,200-year-old Greek sling bullet may have been used against Jews
- A new study provides the earliest evidence of rice harvesting, dating to as early as 10,000 years ago
- A basement discovered on the premises of the ruins of Hitoyoshi Castle in Japan could be a Jewish bathing facility!
- A 5,000-year-old large house has been discovered in China’s Yangshao Village