10 February 2022
Archaeologists from the Czech Institute for Egyptian Science have discovered a cache of artifacts related to the practice of Egyptian...
19 June 2021
The Egyptian Ministry of Antiquities announced that a farmer in Ismailia, Egypt, uncovered a 2,600-year-old stone monument erected by Pharaoh...
- A 1,300-year-old necklace is the ‘richest of its type ever uncovered in Britain’
- New Findings from 3,000-year-old Uluburun shipwreck: Uzbekistan Nomads Supplied a Third of the Bronze Used Across Ancient Mediterranean
- Metal signature of Roman 19th Legion identified at Teutoburg battle site that shook Rome in AD9
- New Study reveals how England’s ‘White Queen’ worshipped a disembowelled saint at the Chapel of St Erasmus
- Huge funerary building and Fayoum portraits discovered in Egypt Fayoum